• Young Living is is the only essential oil company that owns their own farms or partners with farms that are willing to live up to their standards for growing, harvesting and distilling.

  • Essential oils sold in most health food stores are aroma-grade oils and while they do smell good, they don’t offer the same therapeutic benefits because most of them contain less than 5% pure essential oil. Other oils may contain additives, fillers, and synthetics –  things that will lower the price and quality and result in you needing to use more, or worse, having a reaction to the other 95%.

  • Most essential oils have expiration dates, Young Living oils do not. 100% pure essential oils (excluding citrus) will last indefinitely if properly stored away from heat and sunlight.

  • Young Living has been producing the finest quality oils for over 20 years and with over 180 different oils they have the greatest selection of singles & blends of any essential oil company. But, if an oil doesn’t pass Young Living’s strict quality standards, they won’t offer it for sale so sometimes not all of these oils are available until they can produce more. 

  • Young Living uses the finest production practices in the industry. They distill oils once at low temperatures and pressures, using chemical-free water and medical-grade stainless steel distillers.

  • Young Living is the only essential oil company in the world with a Seed to Seal process since they control every single aspect of production.

  • Anyone can visit the Young Living farms around the globe and participate in the harvest & distillation process. We highly recommend this experience! No other essential oil company owns their own farms and can offer this opportunity.

  • Young Living oils meet all industry AFNOR and ISO standards and are subjected to isotopic ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) analysis which determines whether a particular essential oil is naturally sourced or synthetic (created in a lab). We are above organic standards.

  • There are no minimum sales or purchase requirements for Young Living members. Ever. The only thing you have to do to keep your membership active is to place $50 in orders per year.

  • We saved the best for last: the wellness lounge.  Our secret Facebook group is for people who use, or are curious about using Young Living oils. Our tribe of oil lovers makes learning how to integrate essential oils into your life both fun and easy… come join us!

disclaimer:::

We are Independent Distributors of Young Living and the information on this website is not intended to diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, illness, or condition, and should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional medical care and advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is intended for educational purposes only. The testimonials, research, and information within applies only to Young Living essential oils and we make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information presented by individual authors and/or users on our pages and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Please contact us with any questions you may have!

Copyright © 2021 | the modern wellness | All Rights Reserved